I know it's important to take the time to listen to your needs and find the insurance solutions that are right for your lifestyle and budget. Your satisfaction is my number one priority.
Let my experience as a licensed insurance professional work for you.
I look forward to answering your questions and to ...
- listening to your concerns and goals
- providing you with outstanding service
- working with you to find a financial protection plan that fits your individual circumstances and needs
- proposing solutions based on extremely competitive, proven products that are right for you
- meeting with you at your convenience, at your home, workplace or over a coffee
- making your customer satisfaction my number one priority!
For more information and a free quote, feel free to contact me.
More about Lorianne:
Working in the banking industry for 27 years, I saw firsthand the need for income protection. I was troubled by the fact that at my retirement my group benefits/insurance would end and I too would be without financial protection against death, accident or sickness.
Both my husband and son were self-employed, farmers and contract oilfield worker; I saw the huge benefit La Capitale (Penncorp) offered to them and appreciated the peace of mind that La Capitale was providing for my family, such as first day coverage and Return of Premium.
I knew I needed to help others have that same protection and peace of mind, so in March 2014, I became part of the La Capitale team working in Saskatchewan and the Provost area.
I’ve been helping people ever since and thoroughly enjoy meeting individuals and families from various backgrounds with all very different needs and concerns. It makes me very happy that each and every day I am a part of La Capitale, helping people, answering their questions and assisting them in meeting their financial and insurance needs.